Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Mirror
















I looked into the mirror I wanted to see myself, as I am nothing more and nothing less, like a sensible mirror would serve me, but I saw a distorted image, because the mirror was a bit different, and I wonder why? I went and tried to look into another mirror I found myself in this mirror, a bit funny, and a bit different from the way myself should be in the mirror, I saw my feet were a bit short and my face no longer oval,
had I changed that much? I went to another mirror, hoping to find a good reflection, not that I want to be pretty, I just want to be me. But this mirror made me looked plump, and chubby. Oh No! Not that it’s not pretty, the problem is, it’s not me! I went on, trying my best looking into mirrors upon mirrors, some make me look ugly, oh! Some did make me look pretty, sometimes prettier than I should be, I should be happy with that, only that I did not because I don’t want to be pretty, I just want to be me. I was tired but I had to find one. So I searched for another mirror to look in, and I found one. Oh, it was a tiny bit broken on the side, probably someone had not been careful before, but it showed me the real reflection my face, my eyes, my nose, everything like I know it to be. So I was satisfied, and look no more, for I found the mirror I need, to see myself so clearly....


And... the best mirror for me is... MY HUBBY... thanx a lot! ;)


No comments:

Mari berzikir...

2nd baby...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kondisi baby...

Lilypie Maternity tickers